About Me

Custom Glitter Text

Hi welcome to my blog! My name is Amy M. I am in Year 8 and I am a very artistic person, thats one reason why I named my blog Creative Mind. I am Albanian but I was born in Australia. I don’t know much Albanian just so you know because I can’t understand it.

I also have a love for dancing and acting. I am going in this years School Production called Alice baced on the book Alice in Wonderland. I am one of the 12 juror’s. I play netball and I love sport. I am an Essendon Bombers Football Club supporter. My favorite players have to be David Zaharkis, Angus Monfries, Patrick Ryder and Dyson Heppell. I loves maths especially B.O.D.M.A.S.

I love panda’s and like I said at the start I am very artistic and you may see some of my paintings, drawings and other creations on this blog so stay tuned.For some reason I have a major fear of prawns and likes the colour grey and blue.

I am appart of  the class 21C Skills in my school. It’s a great class, one of the best elecive classes I chose this year. I am also a music lover and I might put some lyrics on my favourite songs on my blog. My favorite singer is Jason Derulo. I was going to his concert this year but it got cancelled because he fractured his neck recently. 

I hope you like my blog, please comment on my blog. There will be many artistic and creative tips during the creation of this blog. Please comment on my blog. 

Thanks from Amy M!
about me

about me

15 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hi Amy!
    Oh, I love drawing and art too! I am putting too many exclamation marks after sentences. Do you have a certain style that you draw in? I like to draw manga because of its awesomeness! Well actually just as I improved my drawings grew to look more and more like manga style stuff, and poof! Yeah, I don’t know. 😀 I hope you enjoy the blogging challenge (I did it a while ago).
    -Sarah

2. Hi Sarah,
    The question you asked me before about what style of drawing I like best, well my favourite style has to be sketching portraits best because I am really good at drawing people like I have put on my blog. A question i would really want to ask you is what style of drawing is manga?
    Thanks for commenting!
    -Amy M

3. Dear Amy
    You drew those? They are really great and awesome! And manga is a Japanese styled cartoon. The eyes in manga are large and detailed. It’s pretty much like Japanese comic books, and I think that it’s really awesome! Those portraits are really good! I can never draw realistically. Thank you for replying to my comment (few people actually do that…)!
    Good luck with the blogging challenge!
    -Sarah

4. Hey Amy,
    My favourite song eh? Now that’s a tricky one, each week it changes, depending on the latest releases, but for the time being it would have to be Count On Me by Bruno Mars!
    The lyrics are just so true to everyday life. It’s really gonna help with my move, just listening to it will help me remember you guys!

From your best friend,
    Simone

5. Hi Amy,
    I have noticed you seem like a very creative person!
    I love to draw as well, although I am really into writing at the moment.
    I saw the paintings on your home page and those are some of my many favorites as well!

Good luck and continue to be yourself, a “creative mind.”

Your fellow blogger,
    Alexis

6. Hey Alexis,
    Thanks for commenting on my page!
    Good luck on the blogging challenge!
    What’s the link to your blog because i really would love to see it?
    -Amy M

7. Hello Amy!
    Welcome to the competition (of sorts); I’ve noticed that your blog is really pretty. I’ll have to improve mine just to catch up. Just a note though; grammar and punctuation. That’s all I’m saying. I don’t mean to be mean, it’s just part of my class assignment to offer constructive criticism on blogs.

8. Hi Laya,
    It’s ok to criticize other people if there is a reason and you have a very good one. Sorry my grammar is a bit low but i will focus on that a bit more. I love your blog and I hope you enjoy the challenge!
    Amy M

9. G’day Amy,
    Thanks for registering early for the September 2012 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th September, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

If you have any great ideas for activities in the challenge, please leave a comment at this link. Many of the challenges will relate specifically to certain subject areas.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

10. Hi Amy!
    I’m Ryleigh, and I live in Pennsylvania, US. I really like your “About Me” blog! I love drawing too, my brother says I’m a good drawer 😀 How long have you been drawing people? I have to say you’re really good. Especially at portraits of other people. I also want to know how you got your pet tiger! Haha that’s really cute! Anyways, rt is like my life too. For example, in art class we are currently doing clay and I’m doing an elephant. Maybe I could post it and you could see it(: Please check out my blog and leave a comment! http://rev2017.edublogs.org/

11. Hi Ryleigh,
    We have so much in common and we live on opposite sides of the earth! You have a great description of yourself. Thanks for commenting too. I love to post all my creations on my blog because I love sharing my creative mind to the world!
    Good luck with the blogging challenge!
    -Amy M

12. Hello Amy

My name is souvik. I really like your blog especially the artwork, I have a classmate named Christopher, he is great at art but when I visited this blog I was astonished by your artwork because I had never thought that I would meet someone better than him in art. I love this blog, I wish you visit my blog at www. kingsouvik@edublogs.org

Your fellow blogger,
    Souvik

13. Hi Souvik,
    I really like your blog, mainly the widgets. I might put a QR code on my blog too! The Chris in my class is my cousin but we are nothing alike! the only similar thing about us is that were family and we like sport. Thanks for commenting on my artwork, I really appreciate it!
    -Amy M

14. Hello Amy,

I frequently visit your site, and I am very impressed by your site’s quality content. I commend you on this, and I wish you further success in your activities.

My name is Alec and I work at the marketing department at callmycalls.com.

callmycalls.com offers mass pre-recorded calling and texting to thousands of people in seconds. Any business with a contact list to communicate to from local merchants, schools, religious groups, political campaigns, to individuals can take advantage of branding opportunities, notifying their client list or prospect list of upcoming event, discounts, and/ or simply sending a pre-recorded messages thanking their contact group for their support.
    For more details of what we do, please visit our site through this link http://www.callmycalls.com

Since your website amymshs8.global2.vic.edu.au already caters to the traffic that is also immediately relevant to callmycalls.com services, I wanted to take a moment to reach out regarding an opportunity for us to partner together, whereby you’d be earning commission on sales your referrals make referred through an affiliate link in your website.
    We offer the best commission, best prices, best service and best customer support in the business!

The average package is $175.00 and goes up above $1600.00. For a limited time new affiliates will receive a 20% commission off each sale. Additionally, affiliates will also receive 15% recurring commission when a customer makes more than one purchase or signs up for one of our monthly subscriptions.

Other Benefits include;
    •90 day Cookie Period
    •Monthly commission Payouts
    •A variety of promotional materials to boost your marketing campaigns, EG, banners, text links etc
    •Monthly Newsletters with exciting promotions and discounts
    •A dedicated Affiliate program Manager to handle all your queries
    •Your own personal Affiliate account with real time statistics to track your sales and traffic
    •Multiple Payout Methods to withdraw your earnings such as Paypal, check, bank wire

To join our program you may fill out the application here https://www.linkconnector.com/affiliatejoin.htm

If you’re not ready to join the affiliate program right away, I would still love to hear back from you: to see how/if we can still work together. I’m very much looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
    Alec/Affiliate Manager,
    Email: affiliate@callmycalls.com
    Skype: alec.mwali
    http://www.callmycalls.com

15. Hi Alec,
    Thanks for your offer but to be honest I am not that interested in adverting my site or broadcasting it as much as it already has in the past two years. Sorry to decline but I am not to keen on signing up to different companies that I have barely any knowledge about.
    Thanks again,
    -Amy M
    The Creator of the Creative Mind