header image

Stop Motion

The past three weeks in Media Studies class, Amy C, Jordyn and I had made a stop motion called Dance Craze. It is about a kid that loves to dance and loves to show it to the world. Here’s the link.

Dance Craze by Amy M, Amy C & Jordyn

Picture: Wallace & Gromit

~ by Amy M on March 23, 2013 .

4 Responses to “Stop Motion”

1.   Sarah Says:

Hi Amy!
    Urgh… I kinda haven’t posted for… a REALLY long time. I want a new blog that doesn’t have anything to do with my school. Especially since I’m graduating from that school this year (yay, going to high school!). So I’m not even sure how much longer I’ll have it for.
    Anyways, this is sooo cool! I’d love to do something like this, but I don’t have a camera… .3. Knowing that you have to take a picture, move it, take another picture, move it again, etc, this must’ve taken A LONG TIME! How long did it take for you guys to make this?
    -Sarah

2.   Amy M Says:

Hey Sarah,
    High School is going to be great! I know that because I’ve been at one for 2, and a term, years now! It only took us 2 hours to shoot this, (3 periods of school), but most of the time was trying to figure out what kind of material would stand up and be able to move. So that process made it even longer. (Another 2 periods of school). Putting it all together was cinch if you know how to use iMovie well, which I’ve been using since I started high school!
    You don’t always have to use a figurine or plasticine to create a stop motion, you could also use cars, balls, sticky notes anything you want! Here is a great website to help you get some great ideas of stop motions:
    Stop Motion YouTube
    http://www.stopmotionanimation.com/
    Hope they help you because they helped me a lot!
    -Amy M
    The Creator of the Creative Mind

3.   vijaywblcoll Says:

Hello Amy,
    I am Vijay. That stop motion was Awesome. Hope you do some more cool ones.:)

4.   Amy M Says:

Hi Vijay,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am currently at a point in Media that we are creating a film so it might be a while before I post another video. I hope you come back to visit soon!
    -Amy M
    The Creator of the Creative Mind