Your Say!

I have know idea what to post at all & I really love having a heap of comments from the general public, so I have decided to let you guys have your say on what I should post next!

I mainly post either art, puzzles or challenges on here but I want a bit of a change so I am leading up to my readers to decide.

Please comment what ideas you would think are great for this blog! I would really appreciate it!

-Amy M

The Creator of the Creative Mind!

4 thoughts on “Your Say!

1. Maybe you should post recommendations for good books.

And plus, I like the seasonal backround idea.

Could you visit my blog?

greenhawk.edublogs.org

2. Hi Green Hawk,
    Thanks for getting back to me and I’ll look into that idea of posting some reviews of some good books. I’d haven’t seen a blog like yours before. It is very out there and gives many ideas for the readers to work on. Come to think of it, I should post up something on how to make a certain project or creation. Thanks again!
    -Amy M
    The Creator of the Creative Mind

3. Hey Amy,
    Your blog is really interesting and I really like it! Here is a link to a website with 50 blogging ideas. http://marthagiffen.com/50-blogging-ideas-readers-happy/ It might help! I like the book review idea. I went to a blog who posted book reviews and on their sidebar they had books they read that year so far. I just started my own blog, so come visit and leave a comment. 🙂
    ~Micki

4. Hi Micki!
    Thanks for the link that could help me get my blog up and running for sure! I would love to see your blog but the problem is you didn’t give me a link of any sort to look at it!
    Hope to talk soon..
    -Amy M
    The Creator of the Creative Mind