Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

I am loving the new year so far and I hope everyone else is too! I am going to get braces very soon in the holidays but I will enjoy the rest of the holidays without them! So far I have gone to Rye & Geelong’s Adventure Park. That was so much fun. I also had my cousins 21st birthday. But most of the time I’m just chilling with all my family and friends!

In Australia we have 3 more weeks of holidays left and I am going to enjoy them while they last. I know I am only in year nine this year but my new years resolution is to follow my path to architecture and interior designing. I love the way with architecture that you can design and create your own home and interior designing just puts me in my creative perspective with choosing and decorating homes.

My other new years resolution is to be myself and no one else, and if anyone gets in the way of that, well thats the last thing they will ever do to me because I won’t bother with them again! I had been bullied since grade 3 and last year I had a break from all that (thank gosh) and just had fun with friends. I just hope 2013 will be the same.

What are your new years resolutions?

-Amy M

P.S: Have fun in the year 2013 without the worry of the world ending!