- How many posts did you write?
I wrote 33 post all together.
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
I didn’t go through the school this time so I made 20 of my own and 13 of the blogging challenge.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
I received 107 comments this blogging challenge.
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
Coldplay-Paradise/Lyrics & Song Request got the most comments because Sarah (an oversea’s friend) and I had a long conversation over that post.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
It had to be My Language Albania mainly because I learned a lot more about my background when I researched
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
I change my background and my header to make the blog look more attractive towards the audience reading it!
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
I have 36 widgets and I think that is just the right amount I need for this type of blog.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
I have 8 overseas friends that I have put on my blogroll.
- What were your first impressions of this blog?
It was very bright and colourful.
- What captured your attention?
The posts with widgets and animations and pictures on it.
- What distracted you on the blog?
The widgets and how they were fun to play around with.
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
More creative post’s.
Audit Questions from the Student Blogging Challenge!