7 thoughts on “3D School Model

1. Hi Amy!
    Oh wow, this is really cool! They all look so neat! ^O^ I should check out that ‘google sketchup’ thing because I wanna see how that works! … Speaking of art stuff! I’ve been wanting to find a picture of a real person and then try to draw them in manga style! I’ve seen lots of people try that stuff before and I want to try for my self! And I’ve still been fooling around with Photoshop trying to figure out how to use it. >,< I know basic stuff but that's about it. XD I can't wait to see more posts (I like your saying posts).
    -Sarah

2. Hey Sarah,
    Google sketchup is a great way for you to create 3D objects. I had also worked on a couple more projects but their not completed yet. I can’t wait to see some more of your manga creations because I’m loving they ones that you have done already!
    -Amy M

3. Hi Amy!
    I haven’t posted on my blog in…forever! I go on it like every other day, but I haven’t had anything to post! I plan on drawing and working on a few artsy projects, so hopefully I’ll finish something tomorrow. I can’t wait to see more of your projects! All of your creations are really cool, so I’m looking forward to seeing more.
    -Sarah

4. Hi Sarah,
    I can’t wait to see what you have created. I am working on a few more pictures so they will come out this week sometime. I can’t wait! My family just celebrated bajram (pronounced bay-rum) which is like christmas for us but we have it 2-3 times a year. It was on thursday and on friday night it was the albanian bajram party! It was so much fun and their were also two albanian singers come down from overseas to sing. One of them was Eli Para (I forgot the other singers name!) The other singer came and did an albanian line dance with me. It was so much fun!
    -Amy M

5. Hi Amy,
    It sounds like it was a lot of fun! I myself am working on a few pictures too. One is of a girl sleeping in a desert with a baby dragon, and the other is a little bit of fan art… and I hope to draw a couple of my original characters too. I am currently working on a choice writing project in L/A, and hope to post it when I’m done! Right now I’m actually working on it. It’s gonna take me forever (unless I cut it short with a massive cliffhanger)! Haha. That would make everyone too curious though. XD I hope to post some stuff when I’m done with this project. And I can’t wait to see your pictures!
    -Sarah

6. Hi Sarah,
    I’m just about to post some new pictures that I drew. They look amazing! Everyone that I know has a different favourite so I might make a poll to go with it! Can’t wait to see yours.
    -Amy M

7. Hey Sarah,
    Just to let you know I nominated you for the student blogging award for September, I loved all your creative features so thats why I voted you!
    -Amy M