Questions For Readers

Hi everyone,

This post is all about asking questions for you guys to answer.

1. What is your favourite post so far on this blog?
  2. What sports do you like to either watch or participate in?
  3. What is your favourite subject?
  4. What kind of music do you like?
  5. If you like to draw or anything to do with art what is your favourite style of creation that you like to create?
  6. What sporting team do you go for?
  7. What is your favourite saying/quote?
  8. What is your favourite movie?
  9. What is your most precious possession?
  10. What would you like improved on this blog?

Please answer the questions through a comment. Here are my answers to these questions

1. What is your favourite post so far on this blog? It would have to be the one about standing out of the crowd. 
  2. What sports do you like to either watch or participate in? Participate-Netball, Watch-AFL (Football)
  3. What is your favourite subject? Art of course
  4. What kind of music do you like? R&B, Pop, Country & House
  5. If you like to draw or anything to do with art what is your favourite style of creation that you like to create? Portraits of people
  6. What sporting team do you go for? Essendon Bombers
  7. What is your favourite saying/quote? If you don’t like me, your the only one who cares.
  8. What is your favourite movie? Taken
  9. What is your most precious possession? Would have to be all my drawings & my family.
  10. What would you like improved on this blog? I have no idea thats why I asked everyone else who reads my blog

Thanks

-Amy M

This post idea was from the student blogging challenge

4 thoughts on “Questions For Readers

1. Hi Amy!
    I haven’t posted in awhile…hermmm. Oh well! My next post will be awesome! Anyways~ I love making/filling these types of things out!

What is your favourite post so far on this blog?
    -Probably your passion post! I’m pretty sure you talked about art and included some of your creations in it.
    What sports do you like to either watch or participate in?
    -I LOVE badminton! But I enjoy watching people play volleyball… Oh! And I used to play soccer.
    What is your favourite subject?
    -I enjoy art class, but I also like computer classes.
    What kind of music do you like?
    -I love alternative music! :3
    If you like to draw or anything to do with art what is your favourite style of creation that you like to create?
    -You knew I’d answer this! Haha I draw manga/anime style!
    What sporting team do you go for?
    -Sporting team…? Uhm, I don’t really watch sports…I occasionally watch the Olymics when those are on but…
    What is your favourite saying/quote?
    -“Time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted.”
    What is your favourite movie?
    -…Not sure. I watched ‘The Woman in Black’ the other day, but my favorite movie is probably the ‘Alice in Wonderland’ movies. Especially the new one with real actors and stuff. But I also liked ‘How to Train Your Dragon.’ It’s so cute.
    What is your most precious possession?
    -My kitty-cat Tigger. =^^=
    What would you like improved on this blog?
    -Hmm…Ionno. More stories maybe?

2. Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for answering the questions, I love how to train a dragon but theres so many others to choose from one of them I love is Taken because well it includes us Albanians. Oh well. Hows things down your end because I haven’t really heard much of different exiting things from your part of the world?!
    -Amy M

3. Hi Amy,
    Hmmm…stuff on my end of the world? Ionno, it isn’t real exciting here I guess. XD It’s fall here at the moment, and winter is sneaking up though…I’m so excited! I love the winter time. I can handle the cold way better than the heat, so winter is my favorite season. dB> I saw that you got another avatar. It’s pretty awesome! I drew a picture that I’m kind of proud of, but I want to go over it in pen before scanning it, and I haven’t quite gotten around to that yet…
    -Sarah

4. Hi Sarah, Right now it’s like 30 degrees and it has just turned into spring! I can’t wait to jump into the pool and just relax. I also can’t wait to see your next creation! Their is no way I know how to make a file smaller for mp3 for my radio show, so i’ll probably have to crop it into pieces but that takes a while.
    Amy M