Blogging Challenge

Hello World,

Do you have your own blog? Would you like to have fun making it become more fun to read and look at? Do you love to be challenged? 

Well I have great news for you!

Their is a challenge on the horizon called the Student Blogging Challenge!

I have signed up for it for my second time and it’s bound to be a hit!

Here’s the link: http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/ so sign up NOW!

And Have fun!

6 thoughts on “Blogging Challenge

1. Wow! That was really interesting I never knew what those players interests where before. One suggestion is to not use up so much space and make it a little more compact.

2. Hi Alejandro,
    Thanks for the tips! I tried to make it a bit more compacted but there was so much information that I placed it all in the one post!
    ~Amy M

3. Hi John,
    Great blog you have set up there!
    I do love sports but right now I’m on crutches because of a knee injury (which everyone thinks is funny. especially my cousin) but I still try to be active all the time! What team do you support in the USA? I go for the Essendon Bombers (AFL).
    Amy M

4. Hi Amy,
    My name is Barb English and I will be your mentor for the Student Blog Challenge. You can learn more about me at my blog http://www.barbenglish.wordpress.com. I am new to blogging so am excited to learn more about blogging along side you.

I can tell that you really enjoy blogging by the amount of time and effort you have put into setting up your blog. I am a big supporter of the arts and am glad you are sharing your drawings and artistic pursuits on your blog.

I am looking forward to reading more of your blog posts over the new 10 weeks.

Cheers,
    Barb

5. Hi Barb,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it! Your blog is lovely so far and i can’t wait to get started. I haven’t yet had a mentor that loves to share my personal drawings and paintings in the past two years so I’m really exited to be apart of the blogging challenge this year!
    -Amy M