Coldplay-Paradise/Lyrics & Song Request From Sarah!

Cold Play-Paradise

Requested by Sarah!

When she was just a girl 
She expected the world 
But it flew away from her reach so 
She ran away in her sleep 
And dreamed of 
Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise 
Every time she closed her eyes 

When she was just a girl 
She expected the world 
But it flew away from her reach 
And the bullets catch in her teeth 
Life goes on, it gets so heavy 
The wheel breaks the butterfly 
Every tear a waterfall 
In the night the stormy night she’ll close her eyes 
In the night the stormy night away she’d fly 

And dreams of 
Para-para-paradise 
Para-para-paradise 
Para-para-paradise 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh 
She’d dream of 
Para-para-paradise 
Para-para-paradise 
Para-para-paradise 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh 

La-la-la-la-la-la-la 
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la 
And so lying underneath those stormy skies 
She’d say, “oh, ohohohoh I know the sun must set to rise” 

This could be 
Para-para-paradise 
Para-para-paradise 
This could be 
Para-para-paradise 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh 
This could be 
Para-para-paradise 
Para-para-paradise 
This could be 
Para-para-paradise 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh

Paradise

14 thoughts on “Coldplay-Paradise/Lyrics & Song Request From Sarah!

1. Hi Amy!
    Thanks! This is pretty cool. ^^ I think it’s interesting how most people stop blogging after the challenge. I guess this will be my blog’s 2nd summer. I got a great idea for something to put on my blog but…I probably won’t be able to put them on for a little bit. Anyways, I hope you keep blogging over the summer! Thanks for doing my request!
    -Sarah :3

2. Hey Sarah!
    Thats ok plus what is your idea to put on your blog because knowing your blog so far it would be pretty amazing!
    Yes I’ll still be blogging over the summer but i have barley anything in my mind at the moment to post on the blog.
    Right now it’s winter where i am but I’ll still enjoy it!
    ~Amy M
    a.k.a MEK4LIFE!

3. Hi again!
    Ah, I love winter! I will probably put a short story on my blog soon, and then I wanted to post some of my ‘Perler Bead’ projects. They’re kind of hard to explain, but they are these wax beads that you melt to make designs and pictures. A lot of people find them fun for doing pixel art. So I thought I’d try to make a couple things, stick them in my scanner (’cause I don’t have a camera), and post them! And thank you! I hope you enjoy your winter.
    -Sarah

4. Hi Sarah,
    That sounds very Creative! In Australia we don’t have any snow besides on the slopes which is far away from were I am, so all I have right now is cold wind through my face which isn’t fun at all. (I’m more of a summer girl can’t you tell!) What would you love to see posted on my blog in the future because i really need some help!? Plus I have made a page with all my favourite saying on it hope you like it!
    -Amy M
    a.k.a MEK4LIFE!

5. Hi Amy!
    I’m so sorry that I haven’t responded in … a month. I’ve been doing a lot of camping because my vacation is coming to an end, unfortunately. Your new page is really cool! And about what I’d like to see on your blog in the future … hmm … I was thinking it would be cool if you put more of your art on here. I am so out of ideas at the moment, so that’s all that I could think of. I’ve been thinking of making a little mini comic and posting it on my blog.
    On the topic of winter: that stinks. I normally make at least one attempt at a snowman every year, and then I go iceskating quite a bit, but if you don’t have snow I don’t think you’d have ice! One of many things I do like about the cold though, is coming inside a warm house after being outside.
    It’s nice to see that you have STILL continued blog. My friend from school will very occasionally go on hers, and every time the topic of our 6th grade blogs enters a conversation it sounds like I’m the only one in my class that still uses mine.
    -Sarah

6. Hey Sarah,
    I’ve made a comic of my cousin in the past (who is a baby boy) and I might post that on my blog soon. I am still continuing my artistic work so you will see much more of that soon. I’m on crutches right now because of a knee injury (which everyone thinks is funny. especially my cousin) but I still try to make the most of it by going to Pitbull’s concert last night! I was fist pumping all the way through! I will probably continue my blog till the end of next year but we will see then.
    Amy M

7. Hi Amy!
    Aw, that’s too bad that you’re on crutches. 🙁 At least you had had fun at your concert though! I loved your comic! XD It was pretty funny. I don’t know how much longer I’ll have my blog ‘cuz I’m not sure if the school will continue it for another year or not, so I might set up another one through WordPress or something so I can post more of my miscellaneous stuff. If I know that my blog will be discontinued then I’ll set up another blog and post the link to it before my other one shuts down. I hope you continue yours! I really enjoy how creative it is. Haha
    -Sarah

8. Hi Sarah,
    I’m finally off crutches but i still have the heavy bandaging on my knee. Stairs is still the killer for me but I’ll get used to it. Thanks for the comment for my comic and don’t worry when i get more pics of my cousin their will be more than that on this blog. I hope you will be able to continue with the blog because i love all your ideas on your blog! I will continue mine probably till next year or the year after because my dad doesn’t really likes the idea. Oh well!
    -Amy M

9. Hi Amy! (I use that a lot… XD)
    Your dad doesn’t like the idea of you keeping your blog? My mom is the complete opposite! She thinks my blog is a good place for me to put all of my ideas, art, and stories on. It stinks that you’re still bandaged, but at least you’re off the crutches! I hope your wound heals quick! And thank you, I hope you end up continuing your blog as well, even though your dad might not be too pleased… I hope to draw some art over the weekend, so maybe I’ll put something on!
    -Sarah

10. Hey Sarah,
    I am almost fully recovered from my injury but I am now about to play basketball with my best friend next week so I’ll see how that goes. I have actually drawn a picture of my friend an I when we were in kinder watching the houlie dooleys which was our first concert so I will soon post that picture up on my blog! no matter what my dad says I will continue with my blog because I Love It!
    -Amy M

11. Hi Amy,
    Aw, this is my second time writing out this comment! I missed one letter in the anti-spam word… Anyways! It’s good to hear that your wound has almost finished healing, and that you’ll continue your blog! Why doesn’t your dad want you to continue to have a blog? I will be looking out for your next art entry! I just posted some old-ish drawings today, although most of them are unfinished. In one of my classes we have to make a ‘mini-commercial’ that promotes a book of our choice. I plan to draw out most of it, so maybe when I’m done I’ll post those!
    -Sarah

12. Hi Sarah,
    The only reason my dad doesn’t agree with blogging is because he thinks it’s a waist of time and it doesn’t get you through anything in life. Oh Well! I’m going to play basketball soon for my best friends club! I have now posted my latest drawing, plus Play-Doh sculptures! I have just finished a group project I’ve been working on. It’s a Radio Show! I’ll Post that very soon to my blog. It took me 4 whole weeks to get it all together using an app called TapDJ which I love!Looking forward to looking at your sketches!
    -Amy M

13. Hi Amy,
    I’ll have to leave a comment at your new posts! I noticed that you posted quite a bit yesterday! I’m interested in this ‘Radio Show’ project of yours, and I can’t wait to check it out! Sometimes I wish I had something that I can get apps on, but touch screen is annoying to me sometimes. Haha. Well, I could agree that blogs aren’t really ‘life useful’ but they do provide us with a spot on the internet to share our creativity and ides! ;3
    -Sarah

14. Hey Sarah,
    I am just about to post my radio show and at the point where it’s the phone in’s, one of the people just answer a complete different question as you will find out. One you get used to touch screen you won’t go back believe me! I love sharing my ideas on my blog can’t wait till the next challenge!
    -Amy M